View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 08:23 PM   #13
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherCat View Post
Never is a dangerous word to commit oneself too, especially emphasised by underlining it :-).

You certainly would run out of room with an 8GB card on a T1 if you use it for music and/or audio books as I pointed out I, and I know others, have done.

I cannot fit even a moderate selection out of my music collection on a 16GB card, let alone an 8GB one, and so no room left for any audio or ebooks on it.
I stand corrected. I was thinking only of epub books. I am kind of amazed that anyone would put music on their Sony. I've got handfuls of mp3 players for that.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote