View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 09:22 PM   #37
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_skies View Post
Speaking of books... I bought a few free books on Amazon today and when I click to see the purchase receipt, they are all listed on one page as "pending". I've never seen this before. I also did not receive the purchase confirmation emails like I normally do.

Has this happened to anyone else? Could it be because I chose "send to PC" and have not updated the software? It's very strange.
Yes, it happened to me for the first time yesterday. Instead of receiving a separate receipt for each ebook purchase immediately, I was sent one email for all purchases later in the day. Amazon has been doing that with MP3 purchases for a while, and it looks like they must be doing that with ebooks now too.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote