Thread: MobileRead February 2012 - Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 02:20 PM   #58
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Hm, I want to make sure mine's not the posthumously revised version but I don't know how.

Could someone post something easy and small to check to find out? I'd appreciate it. I know I could read Book 2 to find out, but I'd have to read enough to realise if it were a flashback or not and I'd rather not spoil it as I haven't even started Book 1 yet.

For instance, wouldn't the first few words of Book 2 in each version be different? So could someone just post what the first word or two of each edition is as an easy way to check without spoiling the story?
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote