View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 11:07 PM   #47
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirsier View Post
Ironic isn't? They release an Android based tablet and the iPad gets the new software first...

The thing is, Google Books is now available in Canada. I tried the application and I really like it - tho you can't import your own books at the moment (huge turndown), but you know, price for price, epub for epub, I might start buying them from Google instead so that I can use their nicer reading software... Just a tought... You have more competition now Kobo, be nice to your clients even tho we did not necessarily bought one of your eReaders - we still buy eBooks from you...
The Kobo tablet app that was provided from the Acer tablet is broken now. The Store no longer worked so I cleared cache/data, that didn't help. Uninstalled and reinstalled and now I can't even sign in.

Quote:
Server Error in '/' Application. The resource cannot be found. Requested URL: /error.aspx
So, that's the end of that. I'm not going back to the phone app. I'll be using Google Books until they decide general tablet owners deserve better. It's obvious that they don't care about the user experience at all. There's nothing for the development team to work on. Android tablet apps exist.

Last edited by SCION; 11-04-2011 at 11:14 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote