View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 07:37 PM   #11
OtterBooks
Wizard
OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, iPad Mini/Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Everybody is eventually going to get rid of page turn buttons that are in an ergonomic spot to be operated by either thumb, aren't they? Aren't they!?
Human hands aren't changing, and I don't see those buttons disappearing from ereaders any time soon. I mean, at least not any ereaders that a significant number of people are buying. I wouldn't worry about this Sony reader being any indication of a trend. It will fail like their last generation did.

Seriously it looks like they put zero thought into this device other than lowering the price and swapping the case out for plastic. They released the ereader they should have released a year ago. Not that it would have mattered.

Last edited by OtterBooks; 08-31-2011 at 07:41 PM.
OtterBooks is offline   Reply With Quote