View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 10:12 PM   #9
vsalvaggio
Zealot
vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle
The suggested work around sounds great for me and I'm definitely going to try it as it is just what I have wanted.

For example I can have "Shannara" in the series list but in my custom series field I can have the individual Trilogys (Voyage of the Jerle Shannara, Jaaka Ruus, etc.) listed out. Ditto Raymond Feist's Midkemia series.

Thanks!
vsalvaggio is offline   Reply With Quote