View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 06:33 PM   #1
tiniree
Zealot
tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Nook 1st Gen
Angry Not happy with Kobo Customer Service

On 9/9 I called Kobo CS because a book I wanted to download refused because it said they didn't have authorization. The CS rep put in a request to fix it and said they would email me back when fixed or handled.

Today I hadn't heard anything so I went online to see if the book was still listed and to see if maybe they had attached a note or something alerting people of the problem when trying to download this book.

Guess what? When all this started and I alerted CS about the problem, the book was free. Now it is for purchase only and I still have not heard back. I contacted them by phone and was told it would probably be a few more days. They could not tell me if they would honor the "free" download or not when fixed!

Lovely!

Marie
tiniree is offline   Reply With Quote