View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 11:05 AM   #30
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by krischik View Post
I have to say .txt is a great extension for a build file. You easily spot when close to COPYING.txt and ChangeLog.txt. . One would never think it is just another piece of documentation .

Now, again please don't be upset - I now it's your fault. The cmake guys should have known better then use .txt for a build script.
Your second paragraph answers your first one: CMakeLists.txt is the name mandated by the CMake build tool. It's not something I can change.

Then again, having "CMake" as part of the name should make anyone at least curious enough to open it if they're using the CMake build system.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote