View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 12:48 PM   #1
fllc
has been
fllc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fllc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fllc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fllc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fllc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fllc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fllc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fllc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fllc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fllc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fllc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k2, k4nt, touch, PW2, koa2, pw4, Nook GLP 7.8
How to invoke native reader from file browser?

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to invoke Kindle native reader from some kind of file browser/explorer.

KUAL has Explorer extension. Coolreader has a built-in file browser. KOreader has a filemanager.

Coolreader/KOreader work great for me to traverse my file structure to locate and read my ePubs.

However, for some books I need native Kindle reader to use Amazon dictionaries and Vocabulary Builder. Unfortunately, with a large number of books, using built-in book list is very inconvenient. (I know about various methods of organizing collections, etc., but still prefer my own file structure that I can easily sync between devices.)

I tried KUAL explorer extension, but it did not seem to invoke any readers.

Is there some feature/extension/native package that I overlooked?

Thanks!

PW2 5.6.1.0.2; JB/KUAL/the works
fllc is offline   Reply With Quote