View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 08:55 AM   #4
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo WiFi, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Acer 10'' Tablet
Thanks, David. When I go into it to see files like a USB they are there but that may be the case with that screen.

Meera. All epubs, mostly PD from Gutenberg.

My Kobo WiFi is working fine but I'm really disappointed with the Mini. It has been very frustrating so far. It also says it has connection problems when it is connection with the WiFi. I have factory reset it three times. I hate the "soft reset" and don't think I did that correctly the first time I tried. I think I have to send it back.

Last edited by covingtoncat73; 11-16-2013 at 08:58 AM.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote