View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 04:02 PM   #20
Frenzie
Guru
Frenzie has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Frenzie has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Frenzie has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Frenzie has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Frenzie has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Frenzie has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Frenzie has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Frenzie has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Frenzie has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Frenzie has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Frenzie has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
And it's hardly like my Haswell i7-4790 is a slowpoke either. Most of the discrepancy between my numbers and @NiLuJe's should be because I was using a debug build. If I'm not mistaken mine should be some 10-20% slower at most, possibly slightly higher under specific workloads.

I'd give it an absolute minimum of 100 minutes on an actual H2O/One given the numbers we posted, more likely easily twice that. (And if you run into heat-based throttling… who knows.) Hardly worth attempting unless you really want to verify whether it'll run out of memory along the way.

Code:
$ inxi
CPU: Quad Core Intel Core i7-4790 (-MT MCP-) speed/min/max: 1038/800/4000 MHz Kernel: 4.19.0-5-amd64 x86_64 Up: 1h 48m 
Mem: 5603.5/32112.8 MiB (17.4%) Storage: 3.87 TiB (54.4% used) Procs: 295 Shell: bash 5.0.3 inxi: 3.0.32

Last edited by Frenzie; 07-24-2019 at 04:04 PM.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote