View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 06:47 AM   #1
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Bourke-White, Margaret: Portrait of Myself, v1, 09 March 2009

The life story of Margaret Bourke-White, a noted woman photographer of the first half of the twentieth century. She became one of the first to make stunning pictures of industrial process such as steel plants.

She was married for a time to author Erskine Caldwell, and she went on to photograph World War II and the Korean War. She later struggled with polio and Parkinson's Disease and died in 1971.

As the rights to the many photographs in the books are probably not available (and not well shown in the pdf this came from), they are not included. If the book strikes your interest, you might check it out from your local library. It is available from mine.

As she died in 1971, the book remains in copyright, except in the US where copyright was not renewed.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote