View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 11:42 PM   #164
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Any valid CSS in the file should be added to the stylesheets. Can you post what you have tried?
Widows and orphans worked.
Line-height, font size were posted but had no effect.

From jackie_w
The Code:
body.calibre, body.calibre1, body.calibre2, body.calibre3, body.calibre4, body.book, body.epub {
line-height: 1.0
}

This did not go into the file.
I thought it might be a bit long so I shortened it in various ways but no luck.
Put it in the book directly using tweak epub with no change in appearance (I used different line heights to make it more visible. But when I put it in the epub directly the code was visible in the calibre viewer web inspector I believe just had
lines through it.

When I put line-height in the kobo css file it was visible in the inspector, but again crossed out.

I flailed around for a bit and got quite confused, so decided to leave it alone for a while.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote