View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 08:42 AM   #66
usuallee
Media Junkie
usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
But before it does, let's riff on it.

I want the Phab 4, with customizable Ringo tones. It never requires updates, you just Let It Be.
Very nicely done!

Yeah my wife just got the LG Intuition, with a 5 inch screen that comes with a writing stylus. She wanted tablet-like capabilities that was also a phone. She seems happy with it although it doesn't fit comfortably in a jeans pocket and to me is too bulky to be carrying around.

Personally, I wouldn't go much bigger in terms of volume than my Rezound (4.3" screen) for a device I carry around in my pocket. Although, if phones can be made ultra thin in the future, and/or have the screen fill the entire front side, then you can have a bigger screen for about the same overall volume.
usuallee is offline   Reply With Quote