View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:31 AM   #7
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeckman View Post
I have tried that, but the program, once in the Application folder does not open
Hmm, I would try re-installing the program.

I just tried it and when I click on the program it starts up and I immediately get message that no android device is connected and I should use my USB cable to connect one.

So if you aren't at least seeing that message, it seems like the Android File Transfer isn't working quite right.

Also, as I am sure you are aware, the iTunes songs you want to transfer will have to be the non-DRM iTunes Plus type...or they won't work.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote