View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 09:02 AM   #987
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
There are privacy issues related to having information about books that are not associated with purchases from the Kobo account travel to their servers. Canada is like that yanno. I imagine that at some point, Kobo will find a workaround for that--some sort of opt in. It does create a need for more server shtuff, and I am not sure how that plays out for them.
Good points, but since I use Google Drive to store my library, I assume I have no privacy anyway!
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote