View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 07:46 AM   #73
mjwilson
Connoisseur
mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gers1978 View Post
How did you get it to work? Did you use the .azw/.mobi file on the Kindle itself? Or the one in your Calibre library?

My problem is all the books in my Calibre library are mobi. To get them onto my Kindle I email them from Calibre to my Kindle email address. However this means that on the Kindle itself they become .azw and not .mobi files, and they have different ASINs and Database Names than the version still in my Calibre library.
I'm pretty sure you'd need to transfer the files over USB.
mjwilson is offline   Reply With Quote