View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 08:44 AM   #23
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Quote:
Originally Posted by idraw22 View Post
Hate to say it but that light seems as if it would have the same effect as reading on a computer screen. If anyone's got it, I hope you'll say something on it.

I haven't seen one in person yet but in my head I keep picturing a nice soft glow...almost like Indiglow on a timex watch. I can't see that being as hard on the eyes as an LCD.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote