View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 12:15 AM   #5
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
I had seen the list of f/w in the MobileRead FAQ - but when I tried to make sense of the offerings at the BeBook & LBook sites I found them to be very confusing.

The Hanlin site was much easier for me - which is funny considering how their language is soooo not english !
I did get the download from there but the single file I wanted took a bunch of tries before it would complete for me.

I am all set now - even have the original one courtesy of the very nice man the latest reader came from - and I suspect that the Hanlin f/w will be very good for me too,
but only time will tell.

If it turns out to be funny I can always zap in the old, familiar OEM one, so it's all good now.
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote