View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 02:20 PM   #36
nookkatz
Tuxedo Cats!
nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks and iThings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quake1028 View Post
Yep, perfectly possible. Watched the video and am furiously reading away happily on the iPad 2. They probably only list that because those are their devices. Amazon doesn't have a device (yet) capable of doing the a/v edition, so that's probably why they listed the Apple devices.
Thanks for the quick reply. Were you able to download it into the Nook app, or did you have to side load it?

I tried to download the book from the B&N website via my browser and got a message saying it couldn't be downloaded with a browser. It isn't showing up in the Nook app on my iPad at all.
nookkatz is offline   Reply With Quote