View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 02:31 AM   #89
evwool
Connoisseur
evwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Palm M515, Palm VX, Kindle 3 WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Next time you hook your Kindle to a computer, check the size of the MyClippings.txt file. It is probably getting too large. When you add a highlight, it has to scan to find the end of the file, then it needs to save, then index it. Back it up and delete it, that should improve performance.
Thanks for the tip, Tom. It's a pity though, that I can't keep it attached to its books. I've only had my Kindle since August and although I do underline and annotate a fair bit I didn't realise the Clippings file would grow so fast.
evwool is offline   Reply With Quote