View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 10:58 PM   #10
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Salt, just tried your pdf in Acrobat to analyse it...weird construction... examining the file, Acrobat says all the text is hidden, it isn't straight text and looking at the structure, it shows as blocks of letters, no spacing etc. I've compared it to other pdfs I have and it's internal structure is totally different. Sorry, no brilliant ideas but I'm not surprised it's causing problems... conversion may cure it...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote