View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 04:16 PM   #14
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
For what it's worth DS games are region free. So you could import and play those games if you wanted to. There is just the issue of them being in Japanese...
Yeah, it the Japanese that Iʻm a little unsure about...I mean, I know you can meaning from those little lines and pretty pictures if you know how. I just donʻt know how

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebarnmom View Post
The system didn't come with those games, but when looking for games to get for it, this was mostly what was available. There are a token few "family" games, but sadly not enough of them to make it worth keeping.
yes, dh bought a PS3 for Christmas a few years back, mainly for the blu-ray capability. Itʻs hard to find family games to play. We have Cars, and a few sports games, and surfʻs up. We like cars and surfʻs up, but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
will you pay more for a game that lasts longer; than you would pay for a book !?
I donʻt buy books. Well, I do, but extremely rarely and they have to be on a super cheap sale. Itʻs weird, I guess since the library is available, I just use that. I donʻt collect books at all. Now games, I collect. In fact, yesterday, I collected the brain age game for ds too.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote