View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 11:51 AM   #1
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Sony Reader television commercial

Well, I was watching my TiVoed episode of "Bones" and caught a eBook reader on the screen as I was skipping through the ads.

I went back and watched it. It was an ad for the "Sony Reader Digital Book" (I hate than name). I do have to say, it was a bit lame.

Also, it might have been a bit confusing... they said something like, "So I can read hundreds of books on this?". That might make people think there are only 200 books available for it.

Actually, here is the commercial, I found it on youtube.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote