View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 07:11 PM   #10
K-Thom
The one and only
K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: yup!
You may also use Sigil as editor for non-DRM epub files and include the page breaks easily into existing epubs. Never tried it with html, but afaik it should work, too.

Quote:
The only strange thing so far is: The book starts with <h1> author name and the next line says <h2> book name. Even though the page-break-after command comes later, the author name and the book name are on 2 different pages. So the ebook right now starts with the author name and the rest of the page is empty ...
Did you add/delete anything between those two lines? I always have to take care of this, when I add the "style="page-break-after:always" first and the heading format later and use WYSIWYG to change a <br> into <p> in order two separate lines for author and title.
Check the source code. It's very likely you'll find a "style="page-break-after:always" between the two lines.

Quote:
So I looked at Calibre and saw the part with "pagebreak before". Since I use h2 only on chapters, I told Calibre to do a pagebreak before h2 .... and now everything looks fine.
Ah, forgot about this calibre option. Happened to me in the beginning, too.

Last edited by K-Thom; 08-18-2009 at 07:17 PM.
K-Thom is offline   Reply With Quote