View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 01:22 PM   #13
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
You bring up a good point, Steve, the environmental costs didn't enter into my equation. But they are now. Must see if I can dig anything up on what environmental costs are involved in going with POD.
Well, since you're only doing a single book at a time... mostly just paper and electricity. Doing larger volumes of books basically multiplies 1-to-1 as you print. For me, it's the avoidance of paper production that I am concerned about... very polluting process, that. (There have been other discussions on the environmental impact of paper production about these parts, which can get... vocal. )
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote