Thread: Troubleshooting Downloading Items Stuck
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:08 AM   #5
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I believe if you de-register the Kindle (on the device or on MYK), it will get flushed from the download queue. Confirm this on MYK page, and then re-register to the same account.
Eh, that's not really an option for me. I don't want to have to re-download over 400 files and sort them into their collections again upon de-registering and re-registering It's not that the file is stuck on Pending in the Manage Your Kindle Page, it's on the device itself. I have no pending files according to Amazon, but my Kindle thinks otherwise.

I guess I can just let it remain the way it is now and hope it corrects itself. I was just hoping I could force it to clear out with a little push
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote