View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 03:25 PM   #34
pepe_alter_ego
Zealot
pepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Kindle Paperwhite 1 (Wi-Fi)
What concerns "unknown words", I am using the following "trick" while reading pdf files.
I "mark" each word (or a phrase), that I want to "save" for future, using "Add Annotate".
At any moment, I can view the list of all "saved" words (and phrases) using "All Annotations".
In the end, I "Export Annotations" ... this creates a simple ordinary text file with all "saved" words and phrases (plus a whole bunch of additional informations, of course), which can easily be viewed on a computer.

Last edited by pepe_alter_ego; 12-06-2012 at 06:16 AM.
pepe_alter_ego is offline   Reply With Quote