View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 01:39 PM   #7
andyh2000
Avid reader
andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 / Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by X read X View Post
I don't really get the whole screen is too dark thing. Maybe i have super man vision!! But i have never been reading on it saying to myself "man i wish this screen wasn't so dark". Maybe some of the people using it are doing so in caves!

Sort of why i liked my regular jetbook so much, it had and amber-like background which gave me a real book sorta feel.
Do you live somewhere the sun shines? I noticed before that two of the people who liked the jetbook Color the most lived in Italy and Florida, whereas I live in gloomy England (roughly the same latitude as Calgary in Canada or Warsaw in Poland). Maybe the average natural light level makes a difference, and the fact we only have single 60-100w bulbs in our rooms.

Andrew
andyh2000 is offline   Reply With Quote