View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 05:18 AM   #26
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
It would need to be author by series by title.
True.

Quote:
I would be happy to do this, but I am concerned that it wouldn't be obvious to people what the order actually is. If they don't, then they will "lose" books, which leads to bug reports.
I think it would be obvious to folks, but then I won't be handling the bug reports. It makes sense to minimize opportunities for confusion.

Quote:
I am considering using the last sorts to generate the secondary keys. Under this scheme, if you sort by series then author, you would get what you are looking for.
This would work for me.

If it proves too difficult you can add another option under the Sort menu that sorts by author by series by title and label the button "Sort for Walt."

Of course first and foremost is getting connection issues all smoothed out.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote