View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 05:07 AM   #25
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
You already have a sort all books by title for the whole list of books, wouldn't a better default secondary order for sort all books by author be series? This is the one view of the entire list that I miss.

Just my 2 cents, I'm flexible.
It would need to be author by series by title. I would be happy to do this, but I am concerned that it wouldn't be obvious to people what the order actually is. If they don't, then they will "lose" books, which leads to bug reports.

I am considering using the last sorts to generate the secondary keys. Under this scheme, if you sort by series then author, you would get what you are looking for. If you sort by title then author. Experience with calibre tells me that this behavior can be mysterious, but at least it would be consistent.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote