View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 06:35 PM   #56
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I personally believe that what you read DOES effect you, and I think this dude...

You’ll be the same in five years as you are today, except for the people you meet and the books you read. -- Charlie ‘Tremendous’ Jones.

Got it right (even though I know nothing about him). I think reading engages your mind far more then watching TV and has a greater long term impact then TV. But that is my personal opinion and I am not claiming and scientific soundness behind it.

BUT I also believe that censorship is over all a bad thing. So I am against censorship, but strongly for companies like Amazon giving its customers tools to pick and choose what they want to see and read.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote