View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 10:17 AM   #1
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
talk to me about Game of Thrones

First off, I'm not much of a series reader. Does the first book have any closure at all? Would you get anything out of reading just the first book? Of course if I loved it, I would continue reading the series, but I would like to feel like I *finished* a book if you know what I mean.

Second, I plan to watch the HBO series, but will have to wait for the DVD (probably wait for the DVD to go on sale at Amazon). So it could be a long wait. But anyway, do you think it would be better to read first or watch it first?

Thanks!
eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote