Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 09:46 PM   #16
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I've read a lot of good reviews on the Tuff-Luv cases. If it is a tad too big you could always pad it with a bit of foam.

For those thinking about a universal case with four corner straps, I wonder if using three straps along with a small piece of velcro at the location where the upper-right strap should go will work? It might be worth a try.
ACtually on that note I only use the 3 straps on my touch for the reason stated the button being buried under the strap. I have not had it fly out yet I dont anticipate it will either. But that said I imagine the possibility is there that it could if it was dropped or tossed so to speak. I am not too keen on disfiguring my touch with a bit of Velcro glued to the back. Not sure if the result matters just my person preference I guess. What would be nice if there were side indents in the touch to allow for a clip in harness. Like you get for some of the cell phone cases out there. otter box comes to mind.

Any way your suggestion is very servicable. I have the Idigo book cover like it and its similar to your suggestion.

Regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote