View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 10:21 PM   #1
Apprentice Alf
Apprentice Alf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apprentice Alf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apprentice Alf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apprentice Alf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apprentice Alf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apprentice Alf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apprentice Alf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apprentice Alf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apprentice Alf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apprentice Alf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apprentice Alf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Apprentice Alf back from retirement

After more thought, and after the passage of the Canadian Bill C-11, I decided, in June 2012, that I should resume my activities.

— Alf.

[Original message:

After some thought, I have decided to retire.

While the chances of being charged with any crime, let alone convicted, for non-commerical distribution of DRM circumvention software are remote, they are not quite remote enough for peace of mind any more.

My blog remains available (trimmed of some now redundant posts), and I have given the password to some other people, so I hope that it will be maintained, but there is, as always, no guarantee.

So long, and thanks for all the Karma.

— Alf.]

Last edited by Apprentice Alf; 02-15-2013 at 11:39 AM.
Apprentice Alf is offline   Reply With Quote