View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 09:26 AM   #18
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It could well be no more than an error in BoB's database for the book.
Alas, BoB has responded with the following:

Quote:
Thank you for shopping with BooksOnBoard, and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We attempted to test this book and received the same results. Unfortunately, it is currently only available from one distributor, so we cannot switch it out for the same title from another distributor as we generally would in this situation. We will certainly refund you for this title.
Although honestly I think it's pretty weird that I'm the first one who tried to buy it. I mean, the book is a long-running bestseller, right? I've not read, and apparently now won't be having it on my short-term reading-list.
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote