View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 10:47 AM   #60
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
No, it would (for me, anyway) be a step backwards because I don't want to have to go to a different website to buy books from each different publisher. I like buying from a single bookstore which stocks books from ALL the publishers. It's a matter of convenience for the consumer.
But would it be a step back, truly? If all the publishers got together to create a single website then it would still be one-stop shopping.
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote