View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 11:37 PM   #3
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Thanks for te report even if it is to report a problem

You were not meant to attempt to use the install.cmd file! The instructions said to simply unzip the package replacing an existing install! I might need to look at whether install.cmd should even be included in the zip package. I think it is just a legacy from an earlier release that was overlooked, but if it is to be kept it probably needs amending to pick up the correct jar file.

As to why it is crashing for you I have no idea without further information. The best way to get this investigated would be to raise an issue at http://calibre2opds.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issues and to attach the following:
- The full log file
- a copy of the Calibre metadata.db file (zipped if necessary to reduce size).
- ideally a copy of the default.xml file from the configuration folder to help with duplicating your settings.
With that I can try and reproduce your symptoms on my system.

Last edited by itimpi; 03-27-2013 at 05:15 AM.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote