View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 01:31 PM   #12
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markismus View Post
Installed on H2O. Works fine with koreader.
This is good to hear.

Quote:
Question: Only 2/3 of the height and width are used for the menu resulting in an 4 12/16 inch window. How can I change it to full screen?

Please have a look at this and that post. The geometry settings go into usersettings.txt. After you found the optimal values for H20 please post them here so that I can take them as default (I actually asked already about this and got an answer, but evidently I was unable to interpret the answer correctly). And if you are already at it, could you also activate rotation in usersettings.txt, and find good geometry settings for all 4 directions (just in case the bezel does not overlap the screen on all sides symmetrically) ?

Quote:
EDIT: Going to the USB menu for the 1st time draws it in the lower right corner first, before going back to the upper left corner. The second time it stays in de upper left corner.
I think this is related to the line shifting problem that you already reported with regard to H2O. I hope when you have set the geometry to full screen, it will be less noticeable.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote