View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 11:30 PM   #41
timlegge
Addict
timlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by timlegge View Post
I would be interested in seeing the output. I am loading up a new version of Calibre on Windows as we speak as I see an issue with my desktop upgraded version in Calibre that I don't see with the SD Card upgraded device. It may just be related to the things I have done to that particular device but I will check it out as I forget what I fixed between the 0.7.30 release that I have installed and the 0.7.33 release.

Tim
Hi

Definitely and issue with my desktop upgraded device and calibre. I have not looked into the code yet but I expect that it only affect Windows users. I will sort it out tomorrow and hopefuly I will have a fix in time for Calibre 0.7.34.

Tim
timlegge is offline   Reply With Quote