View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 02:09 PM   #3
Tony1988
Guru
Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
I hope it does well, too, but I also hope its not at the expense of our existing department stores. Amazon is such a huge concern these days, it seems to just roll over anything in its path.
Well it probably will. Jobs will go with it as well. Though I can see the playing field eventually level. One big reason many buy through Amazon is no taxes. That has now changed and all charge taxes as of earlier this year. So price is much closer now to physical stores. Physical stores are coming up with ways to combat Amazon. I personally like to see most of what i buy and want it the day if purchase. A 20-50 dollar savings doesn't mean as much to me for instant obtainability. Plus the whole return process sucks. Though many don't see it that way. We shall see where it all goes
Tony1988 is offline   Reply With Quote