View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 10:53 AM   #27
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The ePub for England, Their England is not good. It's best to start with the HTML and work from there.
Excuse me, Jon, but whose ePub? FadedPages? Or another? And in what way not good. (I should note, I've never yet had a bad version from FadedPage - their volunteers are quite dedicated and their process rigorous.)

I'm off to get myself a copy. I might just nominate it, especially since it's PD in the UK and EU as well as here.

ETA: By looking the book up on the UK site, I was able to identify what appears to be a legitimate Kindle version sold by a UK publisher. It's $6.99, not $2.99, and I would, of course, choose the FadedPage version for my own reading, but if others agree that this is a legal copy, I'll nominate it.

Last edited by CRussel; 09-22-2017 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Added non-bootleg version!
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote