View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 04:56 PM   #55
conan50
Fanatic
conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Libraries continue to struggle with the privacy issue:
http://www.ala.org/news/press-releas...gether-protect
Being of an older generation I feel bad for young people and kids growing up today. From the moment of birth their lives are plastered all over Facebook. School jerks are no longer left behind when the final bell rings, but can torment across social media. I wonder how many kids today have a quiet moment to themselves. They will never have the kind of freedom to not be monitored, to be outside all day without constant supervision. I love technology, but I wonder about the trade-offs.
conan50 is offline   Reply With Quote