View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 07:15 AM   #9
TenaciousBadger
Mrawr?
TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm running 3.0.1 myself and have had no problems at all. Some people apparently had issues with temperature sensitivity with 3.0.1, which were fixed with the later update.

I'm a believer in "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". When Amazon issue an update that THEY think is worth having, they'll send it to me .
ditto.
still running the 3.0.1 and, knock on wood, it hasn't frozen once since the horrible first week when it just stalled all over the place. so if it's still good an running i'm not going to switch.
TenaciousBadger is offline   Reply With Quote