Thread: Clara HD BABY Steps Needed
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 01:21 PM   #7
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: lLenovo Yoya tab plus , fire HD10 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
Partition software:
http://www.partitionwizard.com/free-...n-manager.html
"Free Partition Software - MiniToolŪ Partition Wizard Home Edition 7.8"

1st step when I DL it to PC it want me to change the Partition on the Hard Drive of my PC!!!!
if it ain't broke don't fit it!
but most likely it just wants to slightly resize or realign it , especially if what you have now is the result of lots of windows updates and upgrades over the years, and if there are wasted , unallocated parts of the hard drive
that program is very safe and has very good reviews, but if the thought of it messing with your system drive stresses you out then don't do it.

an unexpected power cut part way thorough it doing its thing would not be good !
FWIW, a completely fresh install of windows 10 after some disaster is quick and easy nowadays. You can do it, to SSD , in less than 30 minutes, and if you dump essentials into dropbox or google drive or one drive beforehand, it does not take long to set up everything again
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote