View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 12:17 PM   #75
Timboli
Evangelist
Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles & Samsung Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
Timboli: you seem to be making this hard work for yourself. Let me tell you how I do this:
I think you misunderstood what I've been saying.
I already covered what you said.

Most of what I do is simpler and semi-automated.
The only thing I haven't been doing, is downloading metadata to get any missing synopsis, and I explained the reasons why I hadn't done that.

In simple terms, I stopped using calibre's metadata editor quite some time ago, and use my own, which has many helpful features ... but alas no metadata downloader (for any missing synopsis) ... yet.

Because my ebooks are primarily from Amazon, all the rest of the metadata is always there, just some elements that usually need correcting (case, series, unwanted title elements to Comments, etc), and the synopsis is sometimes missing.
Timboli is offline   Reply With Quote