View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 05:26 PM   #21
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro 2018, Lg 8.3, Ipad Mini 5, Nexus7.2, Note 8, Kobo Aura 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowpoint View Post
The Mini has been an impressive and worthy addition to my menagerie of devices. Coming from someone who gets pretty jaded about new devices because we see so many where I work. It is also getting pretty good reviews in the tech press. I use it more than any device--Kindle, phone, or laptop--when not at work. Reading on it in Kindle or Mapleread apps with a fine-tuned display the way I like it, is really the best ebook reading experience I've had.
I find that the new Mini appears to be faster than my new Ipad 11" when downloading books and apps. Love it!
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote