View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 01:10 PM   #18
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPhone XR, iPad Pro 9.7, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowpoint View Post
Thanks. I'm such a newb Pencil user I didn't know that status indicator was there. Needless to say, I never read the instructions, so that's what I get.
Me too! I'm bad about not reading the user manual until I need something specific. Every time I do read it, I find some new features I didn't know about. I've started spending more time reading it now that I've got an iPhone XR because there were some major interface changes between it and my iPad Pro 9.7" and my older iPhone 7. (Such as face recognition and no physical Home button.) Plus asking questions in this forum section usually gets a response from someone who has already figured out what you need to know. Good luck.

And don't worry too much about the battery life expectancy of your AP1. It will likely last as long as you have the AP1. Eventually you will probably upgrade to an AP[>1] model to use with a future iPad or iPhone, and the AP1 will most likely still be operational then.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote