View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 07:41 AM   #77
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
Pot, meet Kettle.
I have noticed that when he attacks someone or something, it's providing feedback and when others provide him feedback, it's a personal attack.

As a developer, I hate it when someone tries to badger me into making some change that doesn't fit the design of the program. Yea, I heard you the first time you said it and I decided that it wasn't something that fit into what the program is suppose to do.

No program fits everyone's needs. If you have super specific needs, either write it yourself, or pay someone to write it for you. If you can clearly articulate what you want it to do, then it shouldn't cost more than $40,000 or so for a developer who is experienced in writing ebook reading programs.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote