View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 09:08 AM   #57
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Nice. Around here so many do not know how to or could care less about watch maintenance. Our climate is high heat and high humidity and people only tend to bring in their watches when they worn out. One of my customers had an 18KY Rolex that his father bought new in 1943. He had had it since 1978 and had never had it serviced. The watch had to be completely rebuilt, when servicing it every 5 years would have prevented it. And, over the same time frame, would have cost him less money. Do not get me started about jewelry either. Most around here where their jewelry 24/7. They only take it off when they need to replace stones or have the jewelry rebuilt. I have never understood why people do not maintain things that are important to them.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote